Monday, June 7, 2010

ALMOST Walking!

Ch-ch-check out this video of our little man behind his awesome lion walker! Note that he has to make sure the music is playing with the lion's nose flashing every time before he will actually "walk." Patrick has been "almost" walking for about a month now. He will take a couple of steps here and there, but he hasn't had the confidence yet to just get up and run off! He stands up and does stuff free-standing all the time, but when he needs to move, he goes right into crawl mode. We have tried this lion walker on several occasions, but we've never had luck with it at home. We tried it out last week and he thought it was the coolest thing EVER! Enjoy! Lots of Love - Ashley*

PS - I am so sorry this is sideways. I forgot when I used my camera that blogger doesn't have the capability to flip the orientation...bummer! Just tilt your head to the left and ENJOY! :)

No comments: