Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Latest Photos

I found this post from many, MANY months ago and I had never published it. I think I was waiting to upload some photos and just never got around to it. I just re-read it today and I thought it would be fun to put out there. I will post again soon, with a much more "real-time" version (and some photos!) of what has been going on in the Hoppe Household this Summer of 2012. ENJOY!

Kolby is doing well! He's eating and sleeping a little better every day. I will definitely be getting up a couple of times a night with him still by the time I have to return to work, but we will manage! I did it with Patrick and somehow made it through...funny how you forget those long, dreadful nights! Kolby is a very content, happy, peaceful baby boy for the most part - just like his big brother! I am so thankful for my two healthy, sweet little angels!

Patrick is doing AWESOME! I am not just saying this because I'm his momma, but he is the most LOVING 2-year old I've ever met. Seriously. He's so caring, sweet, loving, and thoughtful. A true blessing. SO SWEET. Here are a few current "Patrick-isms:"

Pup-cakes = cupcakes. We have had a lot of sweets in this house over the last few weeks, thanks to some awesome guests! Many a dinner and tons of desserts have been provided by some great people! Patrick has a MAJOR sweet tooth, so this has been an extra special treat for him!!
Mocky-Moley = Guacamole. What can I say, we eat a lot of it here!!
"I wakin'!" = I'm awake! He says it every time he wakes up. Or if anyone is waking up, anytime. "Momma, Kolby's wakin"?"
Cut-cut = knife. This one cracks me up because I don't know where he picked it up. He offers to let EA and I use his "cut-cut" anytime he thinks we may have a piece of food on our plates that is too big. HAHA! He has a Mickey Mouse kid-friendly knife that he just LOVES. It must be used with the matching fork and spoon for ALL meals.
Teef = Iced Tea. We drink a lot of it. I take Patrick's sippy cup and add about 2 drops of "teef" into his water, but act like I pour a whole glass full and he thinks its the GREATEST!

There are many more, I will keep you posted on the good ones. Have a WONDERFUL day! XOXO - Ash*

No comments: