
We had a little cold snap here in North Texas over the weekend. It was in the mid-30's on Saturday!! EA and I had no idea it was going to get that cold. We didn't think we needed to turn the heater on. That is, until we woke up early in the morning and the thermostat said it was 59 degrees in the house. WOOOOOPS! :) It's a good thing we had P-Nut bundled up! We turned the heater on after that! It stayed chilly all day. Brrr!
We think Patrick may be going through a little growth spurt. He was eating SO MUCH this weekend. And every couple of hours. His little tummy is ADORABLE! We go to the doctor this Friday for his 2 month check-up, and we'll be able to see how much he officially weighs! Any guesses? EA and I are thinking he's somewhere in the 11 pound range. We'll let you know what we find out!
1 comment:
Ash my guess is 10.9 lbs. He is adorable, thanks for keeping us in touch with the blog and pictures. I LOVE it!
Post a Comment