Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's a bird; It's a plane; It's SUPER PATRICK!

Bahahaha! I know, I know, I'm a nerd! :)

Isn't our little man adorable? He was totally zonked out when I took this picture...he didn't even blink or jump when the flash went off.

I don't have much to say, but I promised a lot of people I would post weekly. I wanted to at least attach a new photo. Not much went on at the Hoppe Household this weekend. Just a lot of relaxing!! This was Patrick's first week with the sitter, so we were all adjusting to a new schedule. All 3 of us have been wiped out! I think this week will be even better. We are really starting to get our little routine down.

PS - Patrick LOOOOVES his sitter, Kim. He is always smiling at her when I pick him up. I know he is very happy there. EA and I are so glad we found her. She's AWESOME!

I hope everyone has a FABULOUS week. Don't work too hard!

4 comments:

Varner said...

He is a great Super Patrick! What a cutie. We really need to see y'all soon.

Anonymous said...

I just want to pinch those cutie pie cheeks!!

chelle1113 said...

Ashley~he is ADORABLE!! Congrats! Adjusting to the sitter is a big deal, you will all get there. Luckily we found someone Eli LOVES. You will adjust, it just takes a little bit=)

chelle1113 said...

Ashley, I should have mentioned...it's Michelle Turner, the Pampered Chef lady!