I have tees on there from a few of the following memories:
*SVHS Ranger Football *Austin College *EA's Friday Night Football Pants *The shirt I was wearing the night we got engaged *Mardi Gras Trip 2007 *EA's trips to Germany *AC Lacrosse *The City of Richardson
And a few others, too cheesy to mention!
I wish everyone the same kind of happiness I have in my life. EA is the most wonderful husband. A tee shirt quilt only scratches the surface when it comes to explaining how our love has grown over the last 10 years!
Have a great week everyone!
2 comments:
You are too cute! Happy anniversary. I am sure you make E.A. just as happy!
I love the T-shirt quilt. I would love to know all about it. I have a ton of old t-shirts hanging around with no purpose what so ever!
That is awesome! Jarod and I have wanted to do that for years b/c we have all of these random t-shirts. I would love to know who you used!
Post a Comment