Thursday, October 15, 2009

Something to Remember...

Patrick has started a new habit that I don't want to ever forget. I am sure this won't last long, so I wanted to be sure to document it! He also may just be doing this because he isn't feeling well and teething. My normally squirmy baby has been such a Mama's Boy the last couple of nights. Every night, after he finishes his bedtime bottle, he snuggles right up to me and lets me rock him to sleep. He stares into my eyes as he drifts off. It's the most peaceful part of my day. I look forward to it all day long. It's like a bad drug addiction...I can't get enough! Most nights, as soon as Patrick is done with his bottle, he wants nothing to do with me. He wants into his bed, and falls right to sleep once I put him down. If I try to snuggle, he screams and squirms. Not these last few nights! :) I am so blessed to have such a healthy, beautiful, happy baby boy.

Patrick has a physical therapy appointment tomorrow at Cranial Technologies. I'll let you know how it goes. Besides the SWEATING, I think he's really gotten used to it. The cooler weather should help things out tremendously.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! MUCH LOVE - Ashley*

No comments: