Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Waffles and Baby Butts!

Hello! I hope everyone is doing VERY WELL! My son is a crawling MACHINE. He crawls everywhere, and is finally starting to realize that he is FREE to explore. He likes to be in sight of his Momma, he definitely enjoys a crowd, but he's getting more and more curious and adventurous on his own every day! I was getting some stuff ready for dinner tonight, when I peeked around the kitchen corner to check on Patrick. He was having fun with his lion walker and a few other toys scattered about the living room, and he was totally content. He started crawling towards a new toy when I noticed THIS:

My son's sweet little butt crack was TOTALLY winking at me! Do you think maybe he has a future as a plumber?! How this happened, I have no idea. I do know that I could NOT resist taking a picture of it though! HAHA!

Speaking of crawling, Patrick is a TOTAL CHAMP at it. His new thing is crawling and sitting on his own for a while. He'll crawl and sit, crawl and sit. It's like he has little "stations" he makes for himself with his toys - it's amazing! He loves to pull up on stuff - I know he's trying to stand! He likes to walk while you hold both of his hands, but I feel like we have a ways to go before that happens. EA and I are both enjoying the crawling phase right now. It's so much fun to see what he gets into! And on the note of getting into things - through all of the baby proofing, he still finds things he SHOULDN'T be getting into! He has definitely learned what "NO" means!

After all of that silliness, Patrick enjoyed a waffle. I give them to him frozen. I think the cold feels good on his teeth, and I am sure it tastes pretty good too! (He doesn't eat the whole waffle...he gets about halfway through before he's bored with it!)

I hope everyone is having a FANTASTIC week! We're gearing up for our little turkey's FIRST THANKSGIVING! There is a lot of fun stuff coming up - STAY TUNED! Lots of Love - Ashley*

No comments: