Patrick does NOT like long car trips at this point in his life. It was a pretty rough trek there and back. The time in between was good - better than Thanksgiving - but he still has some adjusting to do, poor thing! When he's away from home, he becomes very clingy to Momma and quite cranky! We didn't have time for crankiness at Christmas, though, so we did our very best! I guess the fact that he is teething doesn't help much, on top of the fact that the cold weather makes for a sniffly and snottly little baby bear! Thank you to everyone for your patience throughout the last few days. We were all completely worn out by the time we got home last night.
We started things out with a mini-celebration at home on Tuesday night before we left on Wednesday morning:



Look at the sweet look on our son's face when he got this present open. This gift is from Kim, his WONDERFUL and AMAZING sitter. She knew JUST what he wanted:


We spent the first part of our trip in Spring Branch at EA's family ranch. It was a ton of fun! Patrick got to see cows, kittens, a donkey, and the dog too! I had the honor of making Christmas Eve dinner for EA's family. It was a lot of work, but I enjoyed it so much! We were able to sqeeze in a Star Wars marathon, too! HAHA! (Nerd alert, nerd alert!!) In honor of the little marathon, I made sure Patrick had his wardrobe prepared:


Here are the remaining pictures from our trip at the ranch for our Christmas Eve celebration. FUN TIMES!

This adorable outfit on Baby Bear was brought to you by Uncle Keaton! TOO CUTE! The cords were my favorite!




So, in all of the excitement, I temporarily misplaced my camera on Christmas morning. I was taking photos with my Mom's camera. I will get them soon and post the rest ASAP. There are some adorable ones of Patrick and Sweet Tatum. They had so much fun together on Christmas Day. (I found my camera today FINALLY - it was in the diaper bag. Woops!)
I hope you all had a great Christmas holiday. I look forward to seeing what the new year holds in store for all of us. Good luck at work this week, or HAVE FUN if you're off work! ENJOY! Much Love - Ashley*
No comments:
Post a Comment