Patrick met Santa for the first time on Saturday! He just happened to be there when the three of us stopped in to Top Golf. They had a cute little golfing background set up. (I am sure Santa likes to get in a round or two throughout the year!) I knew Patrick would like Santa, since he's such a social little dude. Well, I was RIGHT! He loved Santa! Especially his beard. Patrick loves facial hair and is fascinated with it. WHO KNEW he would yank Santa's beard off?!! (Thank goodness there were NO other kiddos in line to see that!) And OH THE HORROR when I noticed that, not only had Patrick yanked off Santa's beard, but actually had pulled a clump of it out. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It was hysterical. Needless to say, we made a quick exit right after that. :) I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season! Remember to laugh as much as possible!

My, My, what a sweet little boy...

Hey Santa...I want a beard like yours. Let me get a closer look at that thing...
(I wish you could have seen the way he pulled the beard OFF, and then looked back at EA and I with the most mischievous grin you've ever seen in your life!)

Look at this sweet, innocent face. He's not going to be a trouble maker at all...riiiight.
No comments:
Post a Comment