Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fun Photos!

I hope everyone is enjoying the fun Texas weather! You have to admit that, for the most part, it has been pretty gorgeous outside lately! And there haven't been any random blizzards in a few weeks, either, so who can complain?!

Patrick has been very busy being ADORABLE! He is so much fun right now! ENJOY!

Who needs hundreds of dollars worth of toys and books and DVD's around the house, when we can have MORE FUN THAN EVER playing with our empty diaper box and empty paper towel roll???!


Where does he get these funny faces from? I blame his father. :)

We had the honor of attending our friend Allie's 4th birthday party last weekend! Here's our big boy on the slide! He was enamored with all of the other kiddos, and he had a BLAST!

My sweet angel! Smiling, just like he always is. Such a happy boy! I am blessed beyond belief.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! Love to All - Ashley*

No comments: