Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What a Slacker...

WOW, I just looked at the date of my last posting on this blog. It's been too long. Unfortunately, I don't have much to report as of today. Things have been pretty hectic at our house lately, and blogging has been the last thing on my mind. I will get back in the habit soon, I promise. I have the camera out and ready to go. I am hoping to post a video of a certain sweet little 16 month old WALKING - maybe over the weekend! (We're still practicing!) I do have one sweet photo of my handsome son to share. This was taken on Sunday at the Wildflower Music Festival. It was pretty warm and muggy outside, and we were coming off a jam-packed, fun-filled couple of days. We wore the poor thing out!

Have a great week everyone! I will blog again soon! XOXO - Ashley*

No comments: