I do have ONE photo from my phone. I actually think my sister took this one (from her nifty new iPhone!) and texted it to me. Here's the little monkey, kickin' back on his Uncle Taylor! What a cool dude! Everyone always gets such a kick of how he keeps those sunglasses on!

I will coordinate with my Mom and Sister to get more photos from the weekend to post. I will also try and take some photos this weekend. Patrick is a WALKING MACHINE! It's the most adorable thing ever. He is truly like a "new man!" His confidence has skyrocketed and it is so neat to watch. He is constantly smiling and giggling. My FAVORITE thing right now is that he is constantly wanting to KISS everyone. He even makes a kissing noise with his lips! When you tell him it's time to go "bye-bye," he starts waving and making the kissing noise. Then he leans in and plants one on ya! I know THAT won't last long, so I'm trying to get in as many as I can!
Woot, woot, I got a promotion at work!! That is a big part of the reason I haven't been able to blog lately. I have been working longer hours, and even having to work a couple of hours every night from home. I also went in on a couple of Saturday's! I am in an area that is in need of some "catch-up," and also trying to transition from my old position. I LOVE MY NEW JOB! I am in the same area and I am having a lot of fun! :) Bear with me while I get things settled and I will be back to blogging regularly!
Much Love - Ashley*
No comments:
Post a Comment