Check out my two loves on the beach:
Is she not the most beautiful little girl you have ever seen in your ENTIRE life?!
Breathtaking!
Before our trip, EA found a guy who does sandcastle lessons. It was, hands down, the coolest thing we have EVER done on the beach. The whole family chipped in and built this beauty! EA did a Wizard's Castle, Dad did a Bell Tower, Kim and Tatum did a Princess Castle, and Taylor and I did Knight's towers. Thanks so much for putting this together for us EA! I think it's going to become a new annual tradition!
Sweet Cousins...
Sweet Cousins...
Ladies, can I interest anyone in a glass of milk? Wink! How YOU doin'?
Check out the belly. What a cutie pie! Patrick LOVED the beach! I didn't know what he would think of the whole thing, but he enjoyed every second! He had never been to the beach before (unless you count the time he was there IN UTERO!), so EA and I were just hoping for the best. He did GREAT!
My beautiful sister did an awesome job of taking photos all weekend. Check out this sunset shot she got one night! Thanks for taking all of these amazing photos, Kim!
We had a fantastic time on our beach trip! We look forward to it every year! It was so nice to get away - the timing was perfect. Thank you, Mimi and BG, for everything. LOVE TO ALL!
Check out the belly. What a cutie pie! Patrick LOVED the beach! I didn't know what he would think of the whole thing, but he enjoyed every second! He had never been to the beach before (unless you count the time he was there IN UTERO!), so EA and I were just hoping for the best. He did GREAT!
My beautiful sister did an awesome job of taking photos all weekend. Check out this sunset shot she got one night! Thanks for taking all of these amazing photos, Kim!
We had a fantastic time on our beach trip! We look forward to it every year! It was so nice to get away - the timing was perfect. Thank you, Mimi and BG, for everything. LOVE TO ALL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment