Monday, September 13, 2010

Sweet Angel Baby

This photo was taken on the airplane ride home from our family beach trip. He fell asleep WHILE we were taking off. He is sitting on my lap, facing outwards, but with both of my arms wrapped around him like a seatbelt. Apparently, he was worn out. He proceeded to sleep - HARD - throughout the entire flight. I figured all of the loud noises and chatter on the plane would wake him up at some point, but I was wrong. THEN, I figured that, as soon as we landed he would wake up. Wrong again. Not until we pulled into our destination gate and the plane engines turned OFF and people started to exit the aircraft did Patrick wake up! He's always been a rockstar sleeper, but this day took the cake!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Yes -- you do need to update!!! Congrats to you guys too!!! :)