Friday, June 10, 2011

Welcome Back

To the new and improved One Big Hoppe Family Blog!

Here are a few "little" things that have been going on in our lives over the course of the last few months:

*Patrick turned 2 in January!! He is truly the sunshine of our lives.
*EA and I bought a new house! We still live in and love Richardson, we just have a new home with more space and an amazing backyard for our boys.
*Yes, that's right - I said boyS. Plural. As in, there is about to be more than one little boy running circles around me. Between the two of them and their wild and crazy daddy - I am about to be very outnumbered. I am pregnant - VERY PREGNANT. I am currently on bedrest and growing a ginormous baby boy.
*There is a lot more, but I am trying to ease back into this whole blogging thing...bear with me!

I offer no explanation for my long absence. I only offer you this adorable photo, and hope you will forget that I have been gone for almost a year. I also offer a promise to TRY and blog more regularly, especially with all of the fun and exciting things going on here at the NEW Hoppe Household these days. MUCH LOVE - Ashley*

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I hope you are really back and blogging on a semi-regular basis!!! Two boys is the BEST..the BEST EVER! They are going to be the best of friends and love their Momma like crazy!!!! Enjoy every second and good luck with the last few weeks!!!!