Friday, June 10, 2011

The Bambino

Baby Hoppe Number Two is on the way! Hopefully, these types of photos don't freak you out too much, but it's all I have to offer at this point. Coming soon to a hospital near you:

We got to "see" him yesterday, and he is doing GREAT! We saw him breathing, yawning, stretching, and we also saw what looks like may be a full head of hair. If he DOES come out with a full head of hair, those old wives tales are TRUE about the heartburn. I have had heartburn radiating out of my TOES - every inch of my body - for the last month.

I am on bedrest, all pumped up full of hormones and steroids, in an effort to keep him in as long as possible. It is all working so far..we made it to the 35 week mark! I am now convinced that he is going to be a GIANT baby. :)

Stay tuned for more photos of our new little man...once he arrives!

No comments: