Unfortunately for Patrick, the wonderful visit ended with 4 shots. OUCH! Poor little lamb cried his heart out. Like I have never heard him cry before! Luckily, the nurse was quick and very good at what she does! (Wasn't her first rodeo! She definitely knew the drill, THANK GOD!) The photos of Patrick are from Friday and Saturday, just "chillin'." He was pretty lethargic both days, poor thing. He snapped out of it on Sunday. 


Wish us luck for the week. Patrick's sleeping schedule got WAY off last night. It was as if someone had slipped an espresso shot into his 2AM bottle. EA has a bit of a cold, so we are all off schedule with our sleeping. I am not for sure if Patrick was running a fever from the vaccinations still, or if he's getting a cold now, too! He was not a happy camper last night - or should I say THIS MORNING. We'll keep a close eye on him today...I hope it's just a fluke! I just KNOW that he's going to sleep so much better tonight....right?! RIGHT??! :) (Fingers crossed...I don't think I have the strength to do it again!!)
We hope everyone has a wonderful week! We have some fun adventures planned for next weekend, so we should have more "eventful" posts. :)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! He's getting more and more precious by the second! Kiss him lots and lots for me!! XOXO, Aunt Tim
Post a Comment