Monday, April 13, 2009

King Tut!

Friday, we went to go see King Tut at the Dallas Museum of Art! EA's Mom was so sweet and bought us all a ticket, including KEATON! It was Good Friday, so it was very crowded, but we were expecting that. Our ticket package gave us front-of-the-line access, so we bypassed that whole mess! We also got to see a 3D movie about the secrets of mummies. The whole exhibit was incredible. The layout was neat and I think we all learned a lot! It was such a fun way to spend our day off!! We were extra excited that Kathy and Keaton got to come with us. I told Patrick to use his "museum" voice while we were there...he followed directions well and didn't make one single peep! What a good baby!! There was no photography allowed inside the exhibit, but we took a few fun ones outside: I sure do love my Ergo Baby Carrier! Patrick loves it, too! I've been putting him in it almost every day since he was 4 days old. I love being hands-free while I'm with him, and also having him as close as possible. It's special time for both of us. I can't imagine what it would have been like to have a stroller inside the exhibit...it would have been a nightmare that day due to the massive crowd!
Here's Uncle Keaton holding Baby Patrick! (Doesn't Keaton look super handsome with his hair cut like that? And he's all clean-shaven, too! FANCY!) This was right after we exited the exhibit. I am telling you, Patrick did not even make a sound! He saw a few of the exhibits and slept through the rest. (HAHA, I'm talking about Patrick, not Uncle Keaton!) ANGEL BABY!

The whole exhibit was incredible and we all enjoyed ourselves. I got our awesome ticket package at www.ticketmaster.com/kingtutgift. The exhibit runs through May 17th, you should check it out!

No comments: