Thursday, August 20, 2009

"I Shall Call Him Mini-Me..."

This photo was taken last night. EA was super sweet and came home for a quick visit before his evening meeting! He caught a glimpse of my night-time routine with Patrick. SCARY! Cue the Mini-Me quotes:

"..Mini-Me, no, we don't gnaw on our kitty...Leave Mini-Mr. Bigglesworth alone! Just love him, stroke him..."

"Hang on Mini-Me! If anything were to happen to you, I don't know what I would do! I'd probably move on, get another replica, but there would be a 10 minute period there where I would just be inconsolable..."

"...Mini Me, stop humping the "laser". Honest to God! Why don't you and the giant "laser" get a fricken room for God's sakes?..."

AND THE BEST FOR LAST:

"Mini-Me, you complete me."
Did anyone just get the urge to say "laser," while using air finger quotes? That, and have some baby back ribs? Talk about your MOJO while wearing an amazing 70's getup? Have a great day! Love to ALL!

No comments: