
Patrick loves his mesh
teether. We put teething crackers in there, and he goes to TOWN on that thing! It's a terrible mess, but it entertains him for...minutes! :) And I am sure you're all noticing his signature two fingers in his mouth, too. I have a feeling those are going to be a hard habit to break!

So, Patrick has completely bypassed a
sippy cup and went
straight to a Big Boy's cup. YA RIGHT. We are working on the
sippy cup thing, but he is ridiculously good at drinking from the cup. NO JOKE - he actually drinks from our cup and we can hear him gulping it. It doesn't spill or anything. BIG BOY!

We definitely made a trip to Academy to check out all of the
camo gear on clearance. I think the boys are salivating at the thought of hunting season being just around the corner.
YAY for killing stuff!
HAHA! Patrick liked this thermal
camo cap. Stylish! PS - sorry all of my photos have been from my phone lately. I solved the mystery of the missing camera earlier today, so I'll go back to taking "real" pictures. :) I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
1 comment:
Ashley,
The pictures of Patrick are adorable!!! Love them all. You're right about hunting season, Keaton talks about hunting one animal or another everyday haha. Can't wait to see you guys and meet Patrick :)
Jessica
Post a Comment