Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Boy

Our sweet bot is ONE YEAR OLD! Can you believe it?! We cannot! Time has flown by so fast. We still have a lot of family in town for the big event, so I don't have time to post all of the awesome pics we got. I wanted to start with this one for now:

This was the very first photo I took of him on his birthday yesterday - which I think may be the BEST one of the day! He's such a happy boy! Just to be nostalgic, here is a photo of him from the day he was born. You would never know (looking at him now) that he was a teeny tiny little premature 5 pounder. He caught up fast!

EA and I are beyond blessed with this angel. Thank you to everyone for helping us celebrate Patrick's BIG DAY! Have a wonderful day! MUCH LOVE - The Hoppe's

1 comment:

Jillijet said...

Happy birthday big guy!!! I didn't realize he and Aubrie's birthdays were now so close together! Birthdays are always so much fun!!!