Monday, January 25, 2010

Mickey D's Birthday Shots...

WARNING: Prepare yourself for photo overload!!! There were so many good shots, I had to include them all! ENJOY!

Sweet Tatum:


Sierra!

Tom and the Birthday Boy

Hoppe and the Birthday Boy

YES, I did let Patrick have his own slice of cake. I wanted him to make a huge mess. It was WONDERFUL!
This was right when we presented the cake to him and we all started singing "Happy Birthday." He was sung to a lot that day, and he got SO EXCITED each time!





COUSINS!

Do you think these two MAYBE look alike?! Did I have ANYTHING to do with the way this baby looks? Let's hope he got Daddy's BRAINS, too...

Here is my ATTEMPT at a group shot. (HEY - have YOU ever tried to lasso 6 kiddos under the age of 5 together at a McDonald's PLAYPLACE for a photo?! It's hard work! I dare you!)

What a rough time of year for a birthday party. Patrick was diagnosed with RSV earlier in the week, and there were 3 other little ones who had to miss the party due to sickness. Lots of sniffles and sneezes going around. We had a GREAT crowd, though. It was perfect!

As I mentioned before, McDonald's puts on a GREAT birthday party. It made my morning VERY easy - they took care of EVERYTHING, we had our own personal attendant, and all of the little ones were very well taken care of. They left full and worn out, just in time for a nap. YOU'RE WELCOME! HAHA! Have a great night everyone! Love - Ashley*

No comments: