Not much went on in the Hoppe Household this weekend. All 3 of us were sick! EA had a terrible stomach bug on Friday night (was it really a stomach bug, or was it too many jalepenos throughout the day...it's an unsolved mystery! My vote goes towards the jalepeno's! EA - YOU'RE CRAZY BABY!), Patrick had an ear infection (Ouch....poor baby; you could tell he was in a lot of pain!), and I had been fighting a cold all week. What a miserable trio we were!
It also rained ALL WEEKEND LONG. I'm not just talking a drizzle, folks...it was a torrential downpour for about 48 solid hours. It was dark ALL DAY on Saturday. SCARY!
Between the sickness and the rain, needless to say, a lot of napping went on at our house this weekend! Here is Patrick in the basement while Momma finished up some laundry. He LOVES to nap in this spot. It's in our basement, and I guess I have the pillows propped just right - he zonks out every time!

Sorry for the weak posting. Again, not much went on this weekend with us. HOWEVER, it's someone VERY SPECIAL's birthday this week, and I hope to get some photos of our adventures posted throughout the week.
Happy Monday - everyone have a GREAT day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment