Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend!

Kristin came into town this weekend for a visit! YAHOO! We got to see her on Friday night, Sunday, and Monday. WHAT A TREAT! The beautiful green and white blanket you see in the background of this photo is a blanket KRISTIN KNITTED FOR PATRICK!!!! She made it with her own two hands and a lot of love!! :) He absolutely loves it Kristin; thank you so much!

Patrick was quite the flirt with Kristin! She must have kissed him a million times - and he was kissing back! :) He even giggled at her! LOVE!

Patrick also made several trips to Home Depot with Daddy and Uncle Keaton this weekend. (We are in the middle of a little home renovation!) They wore his cute little hiney out!
I took these two photos of my baby bear, because he looked like a baby MONKEY, sleeping on his Daddy! He was curled up so funny, and completely zonked out!


I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day Holiday! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blogs and getting to see Patrick's pictures!! Missing you! Give everyone hugs for me and tell Keaton I said congrats and I am SUPER proud of him!!
XOXO
Amy Jacobs