Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekend Fun for EVERYONE!!!

The Hoppe Three travelled down to Austin on Thursday evening. EA had a conference he was attending, and Patrick and I went along for the ride!! Friday morning, I dropped Patrick off with his Mimi. My parents were kind enough to take Patrick in for 48 hours while I got some rest!! I got my first FULL NIGHT of sleep in over 4 months...it was WONDERFUL!

Thank you SO MUCH, Mom and Dad! (I think they enjoyed it just as much as I did!) Patrick was a perfect angel all weekend long. And he got all sorts of attention, love, and kisses from all sorts of family members that popped in to pinch THOSE CHEEKS!

Saturday, My Mom and My Sweet Sister took the kiddos to Landa Park to ride the "choo-choo." How fun having both babies in their seats for the ride over...

Mimi and her BABIES!!!Aunt "Tim," with her sweet baby girl and "Baby Tatrick!" BG and Patrick had a fun visit, too! Patrick even got to see his GREAT GRANDMA Sarah, "GG." HOW EXCITING!! (Papa Don was there, too!)Bedtime for the little ones! Notice they both have "blue paci" for bedtime! Everyone had taken a bath and had their jammies on!
This photo just cracks me up...Patrtick can't quite hold his own head up yet, but his legs are already too chunky for the Bumbo seat! You have to pry them out! HAHA!

EA and I got to see some fun sights in Austin, eat some wonderful food, and visit with some friends. It was a wonderful little break, but we sure did miss our Baby Bear! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I'll try not to go so long in between posts next time. Have a fantastic week. To all of my teacher friends - HAPPY SUMMER VACATION! Love to All - Ash*

No comments: