We fed Patrick his FIRST foods this weekend. He had some cereal and some GREEN BEANS! As you can see, not much actually stayed in his mouth, but we're working on it. He gets a little better and a little more full every day!
For some reason, my son thinks it's hysterical when I say "YUMMY" in my Scary Monster voice. Is it the word "yummy," or is it my voice, or is it the way his goofy mom looks? It's one of life's mysteries. Either way, enjoy the little giggle I caught...
I will work on catching his elusive "Big Belly Laugh." It's out there, just waiting to get caught on film. I promise it's not a myth, people! With that, I hope you all have a wonderful day! Remember to giggle at the small stuff! Love - Ashley* (Signing off in my Scary Monster voice!)
1 comment:
haha i love it!
Post a Comment