Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just a Typical Monday Night!

Hey Party People! Patrick and I were hanging out last night by ourselves, and I had a few photo ops I could NOT pass up! First of all, Patrick is DEFINITELY EA's "Mini-Me." There is no denying it. Second of all - check out the glare on this boys face! If looks could kill.... And yes, he definitely picked this glare up from his Dad! He is teaching the boy all kinds of tricks! He even has his arms like he's thinking evil thoughts! HAHA!This was about 5 minutes later...HAHA! He wore himself out glaring at Momma. Not to mention it was our regular 5:00 kitty-cat nap time! Patrick has ALWAYS taken a 5:00 nap! It works out perfect, because I am usually getting dinner ready at that time. Doesn't he look so peacfeul? Like an angel!This is THE BEST photo of the day! Check out these rolls! I absolutely love how Patrick likes to rest his arm on the arm rest of the couch. Like such a big boy!! And again, I cannot get over those rolls! You would never remember that this little chunker was a month premature and barely weighed 5 pounds! It must be the steaks and potatoes we feed him every night. Or maybe Uncle Keaton is sneaking him some beer?? HAHA! Whatever makes him happy, right?! I just wanted you to get a CLOSE UP of these rolls. Look at those LEGS! Don't you just want to squeeze him?! I am the luckiest Momma in the whole world! I thank my lucky stars every night before I go to sleep for this big, healthy boy.
I hope you all have a wonderful day! Stay out of trouble, or I'll sick the GLARE on you.

1 comment:

Varner said...

Love the rolls! He is just adorable.