Friday, June 12, 2009

Just for a giggle...

I think it's really funny when babies fall asleep in a funny position, or while right in the middle of something. Patrick isn't very mobile yet, but he's still a silly little bear. He always falls asleep with his "paci" halfway out of his mouth. You'll catch him, either slurping it back in (mid-nap), or moving his mouth like it's still in there - even though it isn't! It's hysterical! (Am I easy to please or what?! Can you tell that this New Momma gets a thrill from just STARING at her precious angel of a son?!)
LOOK AT THOSE CHEEKS!!!!!!! I keep telling Patrick that he doesn't have to keep storing food in there for the winter. I will be here to feed him then, too! (Apologize for the poor-quality cell phone photo...it was within reach and I couldn't help myself. PLUS, didn't want to wake the sleeping baby!)

Goal for the weekend: Catch Patrick's Big Belly Laugh on video. Dream BIG, right?! I'll keep you posted! I hope your weekend gets off to a great start - TGIF!

Lots of Love - Ashley*

No comments: