Wednesday, September 23, 2009

8 Months...

My sweet boy is 8 months old today. Some fun things that Patrick is currently up to:

ALMOST crawling - He gets on all fours and squeals with delight. That's the extent of it at this point! He plops on his belly afterwards and moves his legs really fast. If the poor thing could put the two activities together, he'd be a crawling machine! HA!

Drooling like crazy - If I forget to put a bib on him we usually go through about 2 outfit changes. His two bottom, middle teeth are in, and I think the top, middle two are about to come in. FUN TIMES!

Sleeping through the night - like an ANGEL! He loves his sleep. Patrick takes 2 GOOD naps per day, and is ready for bed for the evening at about 6PM. After he goes to sleep at 6PM, he doesn't wake up until 6:30AM! I know it seems like a long time, but he loves it! He likes to sleep, just like his Momma! Morning nap time is 9:30AM and his afternoon nap is at about 1:30. It's like a light switch flips when it's nap time - he goes from a happy, silly baby to a completely unreasonable goofball. I have been trying to put him down before he gets to this point, but it sure is funny to watch!

He's a giggle box - He giggles every time we giggle. He thinks pretty much everything is hysterical! Especially when you nibble on his feet, or blow raspberries on his belly.

Eating like a CHAMP - Patrick eats a big bowl full of oatmeal every day for breakfast and dinner. (We're trying to work in a lunch time feeding!) I usually mix in a fruit or veggie and some yogurt. Your favorite fruit right now is bananas and I love that you LOVE yogurt! (We use Yo-Baby whole milk yogurt...he loves it like it's frosting or something!)

He loves BATH TIME - He squeals so loud and kicks his legs so hard every few seconds while in the bathtub! I think his favorite part is looking at himself in the mirror! He is such a good boy. He just sits there and plays while I scrub every sweet little roll and wash his hair. Angel baby!

There is so much more, but I think I hit the high points. :) Happy 8 month birthday baby boy. You have brought more joy into our lives than we could have ever imagined.

1 comment:

melimo said...

i love this update! such a cute baby. how are things with his little head going? i hope everything is working out!