
Sweet Allie!

Wanna Grape? I was so glad to see Barry! Precious!

City of Plano! Woohoo! Thanks for putting on such a great festival!

HA! A hot air balloon shaped as a penguin! Who would have thought?!

You KNOW I had to give a SHOUT OUT to JCP! Woot, Woot!

Arrrrrrgh! (In my BEST pirate accent!)

Roooooaaaaarrrrr!!! (In my BEST dinosaur accent!)

Group shot from our seats.

Isn't EA looking more adorable than ever? He's lost 30-ish pounds and is looking AWESOME! Go EA!

Speaking of adorable! Allie is SUCH a good girl. She is truly the sweetest little girl I have ever met. Thanks so much for coming to my birthday party, Allie!

Here is a group shot of the Balloon "Glow." It is, hands down, the neatest part of the festival. It's pitch black outside, and the balloons simultaneously light their fires. It looks INCREDIBLE.

Can you believe they scheduled a fireworks show for my birthday? How nice! :) Thanks to everyone for coming out. I had a wonderful time! Love and Hugs - Ashley*
No comments:
Post a Comment