Kristin, The Beautiful Bride, and myself at the Rehearsal Dinner. Doesn't Shannon look so gorgeous and HAPPY??! LOVE!
As much as I love taking pictures with Kristin, I also hate it because she is so damn beautiful! Who the heck is that hag standing next to her?!
The great hair debocle of 2009. Yes, that's TWO...count 'em, TWO....hair "technicians" debating over my hair. I didn't think I'd asked for anything complicated. Turns out, I didn't, I just got a TRAINEE, and she needed a little extra help. TWO HOURS LATER, we were ready to go. Woops! Thank goodness Shannon is the most laid back bride in the history of The Earth!
We had a lovely lunch, JUST the girls, before we headed back to the church for last minute prepping before the ceremony.

As you can see the evening ended with FUN TIMES! We had a blast! Thanks for letting me be part of your special day, Shannon and Adrian. LOTS OF LOVE - Ash*
2 comments:
Ashley!!!!! Congrats on your little cutie pie! :) He is adorable and looks just like his daddy!! Are you guys still in the DFW area? If so then we will have to get together next time we are in town.
i love all the photos and the blog. I had so much fun and im so stoked that you were there with and for me!!! i love you so much. ps called you on the b day and forget to call back. hahah oops. hope you had a great time with the EA...
love you,
shannie
Post a Comment