A short update on him - he's still in Doc Band Number Two. We go to see Sally at Cranial Tech tomorrow for a check in. Hopefully, he doesn't have too much longer to go. We have noticed a tremendous difference so far! Little Bear is being such a trooper! On a not-so-great note, it looks like Patrick is probably going to have to get ear tubes. He's had two DOUBLE ear infections in the last 3 weeks. He was off antibiotics for THREE days before getting hit again. Poor little monkey! He had one right before his birthday, too. We got referred to an ENT and we'll know for sure whether or not he'll be getting them later on this month. FUN STUFF!
Other than that, he's doing GREAT! NO, he is NOT walking yet. He is really enjoying cruising along all of the furniture right now. He crawls like a champion and is LIGHTNING fast! EA and I are enjoying every second of it!
I know I have mentioned this before, but Patrick really likes to squeeze into tight places. We started noticing this right after he got comfortable crawling. He would disappear and we would find him in the most random, tiny spots: Behind the couch, wedged between it and the bookshelf, in the laundry room at Kim's, underneath the coffee table, underneath the dinner table, or squeezed between the rocking chair and the window. (That last one is a space less than a foot wide, and he loves it!) What a little monkey!
Exhibit A:


Patrick is still enjoying yogurt almost every day - it's like DESSERT to him!

And we try new things every day, too. We haven't found ANYTHING He doesn't like yet. Here was our experiment with beefaroni noodles. It was a hit with him, but not with Momma, as it was VERY MESSY! (This was a rough day. I wish I had more photos of him from this night- who knew a 1 year old could get so dirty and sticky!??!) Here's our "get that friggin' camera out of my face and put me in the bathtub Momma" face...say cheese! (Or should I say...say "beefaroni!")

That's it for this post. I will try to be more diligent about blogging in March. February came and went quicker than I could have ever imagined! HAPPY MARCH!
No comments:
Post a Comment