Monday, March 22, 2010

Miscellaneous Photos!

Hello! I have a few miscellaneous photos to post from the last couple of weeks. ENJOY!

EA has taken up the fantastic new hobby of baking bread! I guess it's OK since he's lost a total of 65 pounds (YES! 65 POUNDS!) in the last few months. It makes my 23 pounds look minuscule. ANYHOO, look at how BEAUTIFUL this loaf of bread is! Not to mention the fact that it was absolutely delicious! He also made us a homemade pizza crust. YUM-O! I love this new hobby!

MY GUYS! TRUE LOVE!

Patrick went to a barnyard birthday party 2 weekends ago! It was the coolest birthday party EVER! They had a petting zoo! Sorry for the lack of photos - turns out, toddlers and farm animals are pretty tough to photograph. Especially when they are all enclosed together in a 15 foot radius. Crazy fun! Here is P-Nut on the slide, checking out all of the action going on with the other kiddos:

And the best part about birthday parties...THE CAKE!

We took Patrick to the Texas Heritage Museum 2 weekends ago. We also went to the Dallas Farmers Market that same morning. Needless to say, he didn't make it very far in the outdoor museum/fresh air without zonking out. It was a beautiful day!

The museum was AWESOME! Good find, EA. I can't wait to go back. VERY COOL. The museum was an outdoor, interactive, walking tour of past Texans and Texas times. It focused mainly on family life throughout times of war in the 1800's through the mid 1900's.

I hope you're all enjoying your March so far. HUGS - Ashley*

No comments: