Here are some photos from the amazing amount of snow we got on February 11 and 12. I have never in my life seen so much snow! I couldn't believe how long it continued to snow, too! WOW! I had a "snow day" from work on Thursday and Friday - the driving conditions were terrible! PLUS, this South Texas girl would have been a danger to everyone else on the road if I could have gone out there! TRUST ME! I saved lives that day! Patrick and I drove less than a mile to go get milk, and that was IT!

This was the accumulation on our picnic table on our front porch EARLY in the day. It was DOUBLE this by the time Thursday evening rolled around:

Here is a neat shot from our neighborhood:

Here is a QUICK video of Patrick in the snow. He didn't want much to do with it. If you listen closely, you can hear his goofball Momma in the background. Can you HEAR the excitement in my voice?! HAHA. I mostly shot this so you guys could see the snow FALLING. SO COOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment